Thursday, July 12, 2018

2018


Wow! It's been like forever since I update here. Few years passed by and here I am, still surviving. Thank you, Allah for granted me with these lives. I appreciate every single bits of it! Even though, sometimes you test me bad, but I know there is something good behind it. So yeah! A lot of things happened, some people stays some of em' gone, they got married and has kids yet I'm still single and broke! HAHAHA! What a joke!


I finally moved from Sabah. I have been wanting this like forever! Trying to live my life. No people bothering me. Somehow, I felt sad. It is not simple to live on your own. Especially, at this place! I'm quiet proud of myself as I'm growing. Trying depending on myself, cried my lungs out, no one around. But it is great! Now, I know how to do my own stuff. I'm not so called "Daddy's Little Girl" anymore. I'm actually earning in one of the big company in this city. Life and people teach me a lot about life. Well, some people says you need to get out from your comfort zone, in order for you to grow. Which is absolutely true. I'm at that stage, where I came to realize doing same thing every single day won't make you go anywhere. I had changed in so many way. As in how I'm thinking, life, who to trust, what I need to do and what not. It's great feeling for being able to change how the way you live, physically and mentality. It's not that hard, it only take an effort and disciples. It would be nice if I could think of it and change my life 5 years ago. But realization is good enough for changing. People don't know me anymore. I guess it is better that way.


No comments: