Monday, February 23, 2015

* Chinese New Year *

First of all, I want to wish Happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrated it. May the year of the goat, ram or sheep bring you audacious smile, an extra spring in your steps and spare change at the end of every transaction. My celebration went well, the big dinner is delicious as usual, the fireworks is awesome and the family is in the good health. Thank you God for the good people around me even sometimes they can hurt me so bad but I still appreciate for having them in my life. 

                                 
       
                 B.                   
         
                                   
                                  
                                             

                                    
            
                                   
This is part of my Chinese New Year eves. Went to shopping with my lovely niece, Shane and Mehmet. And at night, went to Yamchaa x shopping with Cynthia. 

                                    
      
   
                                    
                                    
    
                                    

I don't capture much just video of the people and the fireworks and stuff. But I couldn't upload it and I don't know why. Guess that's all for today. Hehe

No comments: