Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Kiss Goodnight

Last night was fun.. Didn't expect having a date with Jeevs can be this fun. Even though, I thought about cancelling it. But, it would be bad since he came here just to see me. He landed early and by that time, I was in Hard Rock Cafe so he went straight to see me. "Finally, I got to see your ass here" he said. A small smirk on my face as my response. Then, we ended up at my friend place, Lush Bar. Such a nice place to chill, the music is good, the Macaroni Pizza was "Wallaaaaaa". I ordered a pint of beer and Nasi Goreng Kampung (Not bad). He actually had a good sense of humors. Funny, smart and sneaky at some way. I never thought that we can get along together since he sounds boring all the time haha. But seriously, he such a sweetheart. He did the sweetest things ever. It's been awhile since I go out and had quiet number of drinks. He's a good guy well maybe, we don't know yet. Well, if someone make you laugh pretty hard, the next day you might be falling in love with them. We talked all night talking about shit in life. Hours and hours of talking, guess who is watching us? Faisal!!!! Hahahahah. I don't even know either to laugh or cry... From his face, I can tell... Well, you hurts me long time ago. I may not officially together with this guy but damnnn! That feeling of being able to see your face watching me with a fine ass guy.. That is more than enough for me. With Jeevs holding my hand and play with my hairs the fuck not?!!  Everything just getting better and better. It was a good night indeed. I send him off to the hotel as he had a jetlag and wanted to rest. I rushed myself to meet Cynthia and Ian since I promise to see her in Starbucks. Once I'm done with them, I went home straight and sleep. Hahah he will come back again this month. I don't want to expect things from him. I totally gave up on everything. If it happen, then it happens. If it not, then yeah suck it. Cut the stories short, I enjoyed the night. It been awhile since I stay up late with someone and having deep conversation.

No comments: